BBQ USA Michael Symon

All other competition related questions or comments about recipes, techniques, and related topics.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

GTR
Bandolero

Re: BBQ USA Michael Symon

Postby GTR » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:51 am

It may be the best show. The fact the teams change every week really helps. This week was almost a cast of usual characters. It was Memphis in May and he needs to be around teams capable of placing and winning. So to me it explains the spotlighted teams this week. Most big names and regular winners. Was nice seeing The Shed team, always loved their story.
"The days I keep my expectations low and my gratitude high, I have really good days."
Ray Wylie Hubbard
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:42 pm

GTR wrote:It may be the best show. The fact the teams change every week really helps. This week was almost a cast of usual characters. It was Memphis in May and he needs to be around teams capable of placing and winning. So to me it explains the spotlighted teams this week. Most big names and regular winners. Was nice seeing The Shed team, always loved their story.

Enlighten us please
GTR
Bandolero

Postby GTR » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:58 pm

Nothing shady about it really. Brad went to the city to get a building permit. When asked what he was building he said a shed. No further explanation and city gave him the permit. Like I said nothing shady just a guy getting over on the city.
"The days I keep my expectations low and my gratitude high, I have really good days."
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Lehman111
Pilgrim

Postby Lehman111 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:54 am

I have watched the show and wasn’t impressed. Like a few others stated he only shows the big cook offs and cookers that are sponsored.
They need to go to the type of cook offs most of us compete in.
The show would then show a true cook off experience most beginners would experience.

Return to “Competition BBQ Discussion”