Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Re: Finally filled that void on the patio

Postby bsooner75 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:36 am

bobcat1 wrote:
bsooner75 wrote:
bobcat1 wrote:Awesome Bsooner. Nice pick with the 42 inch. Let me know how you like it. An of course pics of the finished meats!

Thank you sir. Really liking it. The pit heard quickly (gas assist really helps) holds temps well and adjust quickly to intake adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. I'll get one someday. Be interesting seeing how it produces for you. They are my pick when I make the plunge.

Thank you - you are welcome to come see it when you get ready.

bobcat1 USER_AVATAR
bobcat1
Outlaw

Postby bobcat1 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:22 pm

bsooner75 wrote:
bobcat1 wrote:
bsooner75 wrote:
bobcat1 wrote:Awesome Bsooner. Nice pick with the 42 inch. Let me know how you like it. An of course pics of the finished meats!

Thank you sir. Really liking it. The pit heard quickly (gas assist really helps) holds temps well and adjust quickly to intake adjustments.

Cool. I'll get one someday. Be interesting seeing how it produces for you. They are my pick when I make the plunge.

Thank you - you are welcome to come see it when you get ready.

Sure might do so. Thanks!
mrfook
Pilgrim

Postby mrfook » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:15 pm

beautiful!! Jealous!! haha
grumpy smiles USER_AVATAR
Grumpy Smiles
Pilgrim

Postby Grumpy Smiles » Sat May 08, 2021 7:10 pm

Very nice pit!!! I really like that size.
texasbock USER_AVATAR
Texasbock
Pilgrim

Postby Texasbock » Thu May 13, 2021 9:03 am

Beautiful smoker man! I ordered the exact same one, looks like all the same options too. I can't wait for it to be ready!

Do you have an opinion on the Main Chamber Grilling Grate option? I have been thinking about calling them back and adding that to my order, looks like that could be handy.

Cheers!
LSG 20"x42" - On Order (4/07/21)
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:31 am

Texasbock wrote:Beautiful smoker man! I ordered the exact same one, looks like all the same options too. I can't wait for it to be ready!

Do you have an opinion on the Main Chamber Grilling Grate option? I have been thinking about calling them back and adding that to my order, looks like that could be handy.

Cheers!

Thanks! I am really liking it. The gas assist is by far my favorite add on. Towel rack / pull handle a close second. I use the fire management basket on almost every cook but can see how you could live with it or without it. Does seem to make the heat / logs go longer. Also - do the pizzas on the firebox like Chris does in his videos. They turn out fantastic.

I use my Weber 26 for grilling. Had an old smoker years ago that I grilled and smoked on. The grease fire was intense…ever since then I’ve kept grilling and smoking separate.

texasbock USER_AVATAR
Texasbock
Pilgrim

Postby Texasbock » Fri May 14, 2021 7:49 am

bsooner75 wrote:Thanks! I am really liking it. The gas assist is by far my favorite add on. Towel rack / pull handle a close second. I use the fire management basket on almost every cook but can see how you could live with it or without it. Does seem to make the heat / logs go longer. Also - do the pizzas on the firebox like Chris does in his videos. They turn out fantastic.

I use my Weber 26 for grilling. Had an old smoker years ago that I grilled and smoked on. The grease fire was intense…ever since then I’ve kept grilling and smoking separate.

Thanks! That is all good advice. I have been watching his videos, and others on youtube, soaking up all the information I can! Cooking the pizza in the firebox was one of the reasons my wife let me pull the trigger and order it.
LSG 20"x42" - On Order (4/07/21)

Return to “BBQ Pits - Offset and Vertical Smokers”