Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

hancock_grills USER_AVATAR
hancock_grills
Pilgrim

Hancock Grills-Sterling 40

Postby hancock_grills » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:04 pm

Howdy
My name is Brandon Hancock. Outdoor cooking is one of my favorite passions. I have spent most my life cooking and learning the different methods. I have several cookers that I use. I am from South Florida and I am 9th generation "Florida Cracker". My family has shared their methods and have passed down the family "secrets" and cooking styles. I like to think that I am well rounded when it comes to cooking.

Due to my obsession with different styles of cookers and foods I started to design bbq grills in my free time. I am a contractor with 2 children so free time is minimal. After a couple of years of design and hard work I was able to manufacture a prototype. The "Sterling 40" by Hancock Grills. It is a wood burning 40" square hibachi or chapa flat top griddle. It has the ability to cook an assortment of foods at one time for up to 200 people. You can also heat one side of the grill for smaller cooks. It doubles as a fire pit and or table. It is truly a piece of art. I have accessories and a ring of fire insert (propane) coming soon to the website. I am currently taking preorders for the Sterling 40 and they will be available middle of August.

Looking forward to many great times, food, and people!

Please check us out at http://www.HancockGrills.com
facebook http://www.facebook.com/hancockgrills
Attachments
dinner spread_grill.jpg
grill_transparency.jpg
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Hancock Grills-Sterling 40

Postby OldUsedParts » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Very Interesting and thanks for sharing this product with us :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
hancock_grills USER_AVATAR
hancock_grills
Pilgrim

Postby hancock_grills » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:13 pm

My pleasure. Sorry for the delay.
nbestreviews
Pilgrim

Postby nbestreviews » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:08 pm

It was a great gas grill, thanks for sharing it.

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”