Chicken On The Griddle

Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

williep USER_AVATAR
Williep
Outlaw

Chicken On The Griddle

Postby Williep » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:38 am

Thought I'd keep dinner simple and light after all the raw oyster's and gumbo I had for lunch at the TopWater Grill in San Leon so I picked up some skinless chicken breast's and the one's they gave me were pretty big. I cut them in half, filleted the thick end, tenderized and seasoned with Chupacabra Poultry seasoning and cooked them on the griddle, I'm just trying out different thing's while I'm breaking-in the griddle, getting it ready for a large cook. I put the chicken breast on a Sweet Hawaiian Bunn that had been toasted with garlic butter, topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, jalapeno, Hellmann's Dijon Mustard and served with chip's. :cheers: :cheers:

Pic1.jpg
Pic2.jpg
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Chicken On The Griddle

Postby OldUsedParts » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:41 am

git-er-done.jpg
git-er-done.jpg (49.19 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
txsmkmstr USER_AVATAR
txsmkmstr
Bandolero

Postby txsmkmstr » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:16 am

I love my griddle for chicken breasts..... pound them flat/thin - season - cook and in no time you have some fantastic makings for all kinds of dishes. Glad to see you're enjoying the griddle. I did pork steaks and potato slices last night.... SB LPG is da' bomb!!! :texas:
Custom LSG 24x40 - 36" Blackstone - (others - R & O FatGirl, ETSC RK-250, Tejas 1628 - all sold)
bsooner75 USER_AVATAR
bsooner75
High Plains Smoker

Postby bsooner75 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:41 am

Those look great. I will also do chicken strips marinated in mayonnaise. Helps retain moisture and we really like the way they turn out. Typically I use the Sucklebusters chicken wing seasoning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”