Blackened Tilapia

Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bogiedr USER_AVATAR
bogiedr
Cowboy

Blackened Tilapia

Postby bogiedr » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:12 pm

Sorry I have not posted, rough couple of weeks, even with a week off from chemo, the accumulation of poison is wearing me down, but just reached an agreement with my awesome wife, I make it three more years and she’ll retire and we’ll move to Tuscany or Mallorca! You know I am hanging on for that great wine great food and lovely views. In the meantime I am still here and cooking when I am up to it. Trying to post photo but it tells me file is too large … ? Awesome blackened tilapia with roasted baby you Yukon gold potatoes. Oh well, I’ll keep trying. Meantime other than exhausted all is well. Will post as soon as the system lets me. Cheers!
Hit them straight
BogieDr

Kamado Joe Classic
Weber Little Joe
Weber 22.5 Performer
Weber Genesis II LX S-440
Green Mountain Daniel Boone prime
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Blackened Tilapia

Postby OldUsedParts » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:10 am

God Bless you Brother Bogie - - - GMTA = I'm going to do some Mahi Mahi Filets over some Kingsford today. :tup: :cheers:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:52 am

I’m praying for’ya Brother
bogiedr USER_AVATAR
bogiedr
Cowboy

Postby bogiedr » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:40 pm

192BBE67-129F-41BA-B91D-EEBB28E49AFE.jpeg

Finally got it! The tilapia from a week ago!

Thank you for the kindness and prayers and support. Had a good day today. Not posted but made a grass fed ground beef and ground turkey bolognese, my recipe, over gnocchi, our Sunday respects to our siciliano heritage. Also paid our respects to the Spaniard side with a great bottle of Rioja wine, perfect combination. Tomorrow will be a great day and Tuesday, well, back to work! Chemo treatments for three weeks. Let’s see how I do this round. Hopefully next weekend I am up to a puertorican pulled pork on the finally repaired Boone.

Just wanted to touch base and let my brothers here know all is ok, I am starting next Friday’s blog as soon as I post here.

God bless you all! Good to know I have great friends here!

Cheers.

Ps. OUP I hope your bride is doing well, prayers and good vibes sent everyday.
Hit them straight
BogieDr

Kamado Joe Classic
Weber Little Joe
Weber 22.5 Performer
Weber Genesis II LX S-440
Green Mountain Daniel Boone prime
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Postby OldUsedParts » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:41 am

Thanks, Bro, and thank you also for the positive thinking that you generate. There times when I really need it and then you post and I'm good to go. :bow: :tup: :salut:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”