Cheating here

Any type of high heat grill.

Moderator: TBBQF Deputies

bogiedr USER_AVATAR
bogiedr
Cowboy

Cheating here

Postby bogiedr » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:53 pm

Greetings. Hope everyone is well! This week I decided to create my version of Eggplant Parmigiana. Homemade sauce, herbs from our garden and a nice eggplant plus I added zucchini so I made eggplant zucchini staks! Here was the result, not sure photo looks good. It was much better than it looks.

Had a pt scan done results show no new growth, in other words no remission but staying the same. Liver however continues to show improvement. That’s the first organ colon cancer impacts and it hit mine hard. February we start year 3, liver looks good, then all is good. On the way home from treatment I almost made my wife have a crash. I told her “gee I’ve always been told to watch my drinking and I’ve said of course, how else will I know I am running out?” Then I added, “I guess I have watched it well, it is being pickled, it will never die!” :D

Always great sharing with all of you! I am finishing my evening later on listening to Michael Nesmith. RIP Mr. Nesmith. Talents like his are rare. In next Friday’s blog I will detail how talented he was.
Attachments
7B4A2C21-0C1C-4DEF-AEB6-5A1988D5C128.jpeg
Hit them straight
BogieDr

Kamado Joe Classic
Weber Little Joe
Weber 22.5 Performer
Weber Genesis II LX S-440
Green Mountain Daniel Boone prime
oldusedparts USER_AVATAR
OldUsedParts
Deputy

Re: Cheating here

Postby OldUsedParts » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:53 am

Hey Bro, thanks for the Update and Praise the Lord for the Improvements.

Parmie Dish looks good also :tup: :salut: :chef:
I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death. William Barret Travis - Lt. Col. comdt "The Alamo"
rambo USER_AVATAR
Rambo
Deputy

Postby Rambo » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:49 am

:cheers:
zeeker USER_AVATAR
Zeeker
Rustler

Postby Zeeker » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:41 pm

Sorry to hear you're going through all those health problems. "God Bless". Your Eggplant Parmigiana looks stellar. :cheers:
KCBS/CBJ

Return to “Charcoal Grills, Gas Grills and Disc Cookers”